. . .
. . .
Eight Instant and Arhythmic Cures For the Over-stimulated Musician
1. Compose a piece while ignoring all "Roses from shit" found along the curve of forgetting.
2. Play a sound that never ends, followed by a rest.
3. Via mimicry, compose a sound sui generis.
4. Compose a score ignoring all sunken costs.
5. Compose a piece simulating new dialects of austerity.
6. Transcribe the secrets of cypress knees.
7. Map unmetered spaces (i.e. the terrain of our evaporated oceans) as a structural device.
8. Seek a music to listen to in the afterlife. Compose it if necessary. (For best results with this task, it is probably preferable not to believe in the afterlife.)